Commando Email Viewing Help!

JohnnyRabo

Reaction score
Hello. I am new to the forums and a bit of a layman. I previously had a second generation VZ Driod and just upgraded to the Casio Commando. I love the new phone and the durability. I am having problems viewing emails in full like my last Driod. I am only seeing the text and not pictures on the emails. My last driod showed the full email with pictures and the Commando is acting like my old Blackberry Curve.

Any suggestion on applications or something that would allow me to view the full email and not just text?

Thanks in advance for you assistance..

scannon

Reaction score
Same problem

Hello. I am new to the forums and a bit of a layman. I previously had a second generation VZ Driod and just upgraded to the Casio Commando. I love the new phone and the durability. I am having problems viewing emails in full like my last Driod. I am only seeing the text and not pictures on the emails. My last driod showed the full email with pictures and the Commando is acting like my old Blackberry Curve.

Any suggestion on applications or something that would allow me to view the full email and not just text?

Thanks in advance for you assistance..

I don't have a problem view html in my company account on Google Apps but my personal account only shows text. Is there some place to change this setting to display both?

OP
J

JohnnyRabo

Reaction score
I don't have a problem view html in my company account on Google Apps but my personal account only shows text. Is there some place to change this setting to display both?

You can't. It is just the way the phone is. I was so frustrated that I ended up getting an iPhone instead. I highly recommend the iPhone over any other Verizon phone. It is Awesome!!

ctw55

Reaction score
What email account are you using/ I have an AOL and Yahoo account. Both ask if i want to see pictures? I am using Funambol Sync to sync my accounts.

cbreze

Reaction score
I only use gmail and have my primary yahoo acct forwarded to the gmail. There is a button to click that brings up pics instantly, so I get that choice. works great. Is your email a diff account? Might not all work as well.