Color of the four Home keys

cturcotte224

Reaction score
Ok so my wife and I both bought the Droid 3 days ago. The home keys on the bottom of my Droid are the normal white color. However the keys on her's are almost a pink color. She has no idea how she changed them. Is there an app to change them or something in the settings menu I missed?

usermmg

Reaction score
I also have this problem as well as a few other users. I'm thinking that its a screen issue ( light bleeding between one of the layers of the screen ). Other than that ( my opinion ), I don't know...

OP
C

cturcotte224

Reaction score
Post for the input. Shortly after I posted, she started have problems with the virtual keyboard. We took it back to Best Buy and got a new Droid, so far so good

SurraTT

Reaction score
im wondering the same thing here, my buttons back/menu/home/search are PINK and i DO NOT LIKE IT, while my parents droid is WHITE.

WHY???

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Mine are pink as well.

First droid buttons were white, but it had net problems, this one works perfect but has light pink buttons=P Luckily I'm a manly man and no one questions my sexuality even though my droid has pink buttons=(

unix.punkx

Silver Member
Reaction score
The first Droid I had was a bold bright white color, I got mine replaced after a keyboard issue and noticed right away the buttons aren't as bright as my first one was. I wouldn't say they are a pink color but definitely dimmer. I'm glad someone spoke up about this because I thought I was crazy :D

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
There's another post just like this with pics. In that post, someone stated the it's the LEDs. They're all slightly different. Some are more white, others pink, blue, purple. Its in the way they're made.

Someone even had 3 that were one tint, and the fourth was noticeably different...

Looking at mine in the dark now while I post here instead of watching this movie actually, my back, menu, and home are more white, and the search is slightly more orange or pink...