COL Reminder

Human_Droid

Reaction score
Is COL Reminder available for the iPhone? I know it's kinda pompous to ask here but I am just curious, thanks :)

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
It's not pompous at all. I checked on my i6+ and it did not show up in the app store.

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
I'm sorry that I can't be of much help in that department. I do not use reminder apps.

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
You are welcome.

OP
H

Human_Droid

Reaction score
Is there anywhere I can ask iPhone users for the best reminder app? I've asked over my FB page, here, no one has given me answers

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is there anywhere I can ask iPhone users for the best reminder app? I've asked over my FB page, here, no one has given me answers
If you mean like a reminder/to do list/calendar app might I suggest look at Color Note? It's free and I've been using it since 2011 trouble free on all my devices. Syncs to multiple devices via your Gmail, several methods of setting reminders are just the 2 reasons I stick with it.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
If you mean like a reminder/to do list/calendar app might I suggest look at Color Note? It's free and I've been using it since 2011 trouble free on all my devices. Syncs to multiple devices via your Gmail, several methods of setting reminders are just the 2 reasons I stick with it.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><

+1 for Color Note...one of the best apps I have ever used!