[ROM] **CM7 Build Thread**

vinnard

Reaction score
stupid question: do I have to return to stock and wipe everything before flashing 7.0.2 or can I just flash it over 7rc4?

Stories

Reaction score
7.0.2 isn't much different from RC4 that I was using before. Can't complain.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
winner00

winner00

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
7.0.2 isn't much different from RC4 that I was using before. Can't complain.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
Except that it fixes tethering, 3g, and camera and a big amount of other things.

jerroedr

Reaction score
my 3g is working most of the time. i had one instance when it lost for whatever reason and didnt come back. im also having less active compcache than in the past. mysteries mysteries

ruff24

Reaction score
I recently (Like 20 minutes ago) reflashed cm 7.0.2 and updated the baseband to C_01.3E.01P. My 3g is fine, but my phone is not detecting my router when i turn my wifi on, and whenever i get a txt message the LED doesnt flash at all. I was wondering if anyone was having similar issues or if one of the nightlies addresses these. I reflashed cm 7.0.2 in order to go back to the stock kernel that cam with it hoping it would fix the wifi issue. Thank you.

Last edited:

zachdroid

Reaction score
I'm having intermittent issues with no notification lights too

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

lfylove

Reaction score
Is anyone's 3g ACTUALLY fixed? mines been 100 times worse since the "fix" got merged.... as a matter of fact I never even had the problem UNTIL they "fixed it"

Sane here

0vermind

Reaction score
Is anyone's 3g ACTUALLY fixed? mines been 100 times worse since the "fix" got merged.... as a matter of fact I never even had the problem UNTIL they "fixed it"

Sane here

My suggestion: Try wiping /system, /data, /cache, and /delvik. The 3G fix seems to have worked for me. Never had the problem since the fix was merged, and I was always having the problem.