[ROM] **CM7 Build Thread**

jerroedr

Reaction score
oh, they fixed the camera zoom for the d1? so whats left? 3g check, usb check....
and fixing the d1 camera broke everyone elses? how are they going to address that?

dpaine88

Reaction score
Is it just me or is there no way to change all the noficiation colors? Like "ongoing" the "clear" button, etc

0vermind

Reaction score
I'm interested to know how to change the carrier text from "Verizon Wireless" to my name. With the new compact label, it should be easy right? I also want the change to reflect on the lockscreen too.

DMal9782

Reaction score
Is anyone's 3g ACTUALLY fixed? mines been 100 times worse since the "fix" got merged.... as a matter of fact I never even had the problem UNTIL they "fixed it"

Jizzylax

Reaction score
Is anyone's 3g ACTUALLY fixed? mines been 100 times worse since the "fix" got merged.... as a matter of fact I never even had the problem UNTIL they "fixed it"

3G after calls = instantly back.

3G after turning off Wifi? Have to reboot to get 3G back (airplane mode doesn't even fix it)

Experiencing the same problem using most recent versions of CM and LGB.

DMal9782

Reaction score

3G after calls = instantly back.

3G after turning off Wifi? Have to reboot to get 3G back (airplane mode doesn't even fix it)

Experiencing the same problem using most recent versions of CM and LGB.

I literally have to restart my phone after every call if I want a data connection, airplane mode not working, this is on CM7, UD, and LGB, been bouncing around to see if any of them worked but nope. Like I said I NEVER had the 3g problem, was always fine, as soon as they "fixed" it, I got it

Jizzylax

Reaction score
I literally have to restart my phone after every call if I want a data connection, airplane mode not working, this is on CM7, UD, and LGB, been bouncing around to see if any of them worked but nope. Like I said I NEVER had the 3g problem, was always fine, as soon as they "fixed" it, I got it

Crazy. I always lost 3G after calls. Now that is fixed and another issue arises. I think I may just abandon Gingerbread on my Droid 1. It has been too much of a headache. :(

edit: Out of curiosity, what kernel are you using? I'm using deprimed.

DMal9782

Reaction score

Crazy. I always lost 3G after calls. Now that is fixed and another issue arises. I think I may just abandon Gingerbread on my Droid 1. It has been too much of a headache. :(

edit: Out of curiosity, what kernel are you using? I'm using deprimed.

Deprimed also

jengas kahn

Reaction score
I'm interested to know how to change the carrier text from "Verizon Wireless" to my name. With the new compact label, it should be easy right? I also want the change to reflect on the lockscreen too.

an app on the market, "pulldown editor" should do the trick. think it's like a dollar or something. the developer kind of abandoned it for a while, but i guess he's working on it again for now ...who knows how long he'll support it... anyway, it does work for cyanogen. used it a few days ago on 42 or something

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-hacks/57078-how-edit-eri-xml.html

^there's how to do it manually if you'd like to know. seems complicated at first but after doing it a few times it's pretty easy. always good to know how just in case a rom you like isn't compatible with pulldown editor or if it doesn't have custom carrier text as an option.

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score

I never had the problem before the fix, or after the fix, or ever.