[ROM] **CM7 Build Thread**

Maverick0984

Reaction score
Yeah, I ran into issues with #40 last night when I tried it. I thought I was just tired and doing something stupid though, whew. Ended up reverting to #38 and all is well. #40 still booted though, and I did get the same error someone else posted earlier, it ran terribly though.

OP
winner00

winner00

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Well the only thing I can think of that was a major change was libcore. If you follow cmsrc on twitter then your would have got a wall of around 30 to 40 libcore changes.

666ogre666

Reaction score
Damn, I've been wanting to test out that 3G fix but I guess ill have to wait.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

hett

Reaction score
Well, for now I am using 39-3 with one of Raidzero's LV kernels. Wifi works, but USB Connected notification is broken. Oh well. I will deal with it until a fix is available.

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hey winner (or anyone else with a D1 & Dinc), how does the Dinc stack up while running CM7?

& I'm going to be without a battery for a good part of next week while waiting for 2 OEM's from Amazon; so I was wondering if they will boot from the charger without a battery?

OP
winner00

winner00

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Hey winner (or anyone else with a D1 & Dinc), how does the Dinc stack up while running CM7?

& I'm going to be without a battery for a good part of next week while waiting for 2 OEM's from Amazon; so I was wondering if they will boot from the charger without a battery?
From what I have seen while messing around with it and updating it it runs really good and smooth. It has good battery life with the kernel that I use. You don't have to worry about ram issues or anything like that which is nice.
I am not sure if it boots with out a battery.

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
^Cool thanks. I'm tempted to try a sense rom but none are GB to my knowledge so I'll just continue CM# crack flashing. I'm ecstatic waiting to crack the thing open to say the least.

I was this [ ] close to getting stuck with a D2G or DX.

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
I admit I was kidding around... on the OG it will boot with no batt on charger, just wondered if you were asking without trying (a lot have asked in the past).

I would think yours might, but you will just have to try it.

pigpen

Reaction score
They are broke ... stick with #38 if you really want to try it. Some glitches exist, but not like in 39 and 40.

OP
winner00

winner00

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Build 40 just had a problem building. Yes like tank said they reverted the thing that caused problems. So my next build shouldn't have problems and the next cm nightly shouldn't have problems either.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

mikemullin6

Reaction score
build 40 posting

Looks like a new build 40 just posted (around 4pm today). Does this contain the corrected fixes and will this be the build upon which Winner will work his version?

Getting the 3g fix is critical but not at the expense of the other problems that a lot of people had (no wifi, no usb connection).