[ROM] **CM7 Build Thread**

tdawg2008

Reaction score
Flashing 39-3 now on me and my gf's phones.

Edit: Wiped cache and dalvik cache, stuck on M screen. Guess I'll give it another minute or 2 then re-install.

Last edited:

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
CVPCS is aware of the 3g issue and is looking into it.

Fixed it he has ... But not released yet, check out the nightly changelog ...

He thought it was fixed but turns out it was not. Check out his latest twitter...

cvpcs (cvpcs) on Twitter

Code:
currently running debug tests to see what stops it from working as expected.[URL="http://twitter.com/cvpcs/status/59344316413382656"]   20 minutes ago[/URL]   via web

Ok, just got some new  information, Data seems to come back up but is missing something to  allow transfer.  Sadly it's still borked atm ...  [URL="http://twitter.com/cvpcs/status/59344193763553281"]21 minutes ago[/URL]   via web

Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!

godzilla-facepalm-godzilla-facepalm-face-palm-epic-fail-demotivational-poster-1245384435.jpg

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola XT1103 (Nexus 6)
Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!

godzilla-facepalm-godzilla-facepalm-face-palm-epic-fail-demotivational-poster-1245384435.jpg
LMFAO! Same thing I basically said two pages ago. I'm going to play with #36-sdtest and see if I can live with that as a daily driver with a few tweaks for now, otherwise, it's back to my tweaked CM6.2 until they get the rest of this stuff sorted out.

OP
winner00

winner00

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Official build #40 is out. People that run these builds can you tell me if you can install it without needing to wipe and you don't get stuck? Can you also tell me if wifi and usb work with the stock kernel?

hett

Reaction score
Official build #40 is out. People that run these builds can you tell me if you can install it without needing to wipe and you don't get stuck? Can you also tell me if wifi and usb work with the stock kernel?

I was not even able to flash it. I got the following error, something I've never seen before:

assert failed: write_Raw_image("/tmp/boot.img", "boot")
E: Error in /sdcard/cm_sholes_full-40.zip (status 7)
Installation aborted.

This happened both with Script Asserts enabled and disabled.

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
Not anything other than #40 was borked on the build, no one will get it installed.

They'll fix it for the next one.

Reaction score
Not anything other than #40 was borked on the build, no one will get it installed.

I had the error, then re downloaded it about an hour ago and was able to install it from recovery. My usb is not mounting now, but I am not sure if the issue is related.

beaton3344

Reaction score

#40 is all messed up, nobody try it it wont work. Maybe #41 it will be fixed. Lol. Couldn't resist.

Last edited:

0vermind

Reaction score
I'm having the hardest time with 39-3. I completely wiped, then restored all my apps via Titanium and then when I reboot, I'm stuck at the boot animation. Every single time. Wiped and re-flashed many times now with 39-3. Nothing is working so I'll try 40.

0vermind

Reaction score
CVPCS is aware of the 3g issue and is looking into it.

can you describe the 3g issue

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
Describe it?
After receiving a call and missing it, that is you didn't answer it, 3G won't usually come back on, and the icon doesn't appear. Everyone's millage carries. Also after ending a call 3G has a hard time coming back on. Toggling airplane mode fixes this.

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score

can you run that by us again please?

The nightly build #40 is AFU.

It will not load for most, and if it loads will not run well.

Do Not Use.

It will be corrected with build #41

(Teddy, I wanted to place a Godzilla's son facepalm here, but couldn't find one ...)