[ROM] **CM7 Build Thread**

n0yxl

Reaction score
Is there a new gapps for 2.3.3? I'm on #17/winner00, and some apps won't sync with market.

droidkevlar

Reaction score
Let me know how my kernels perform on CM6 if you don't mind.

l think primed will perform with ninja like prowess :)

Im on #248 with your deprimed #12 and it works great. Phone is fastest it has ever been. Its set at 1000/250 but only thing I noticed is batt life goes down pretty fast since flashing your kernel, which I dont care since I have a charger everywhere I go.

prime

Kernel Developer
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
github.com
Let me know how my kernels perform on CM6 if you don't mind.

l think primed will perform with ninja like prowess :)

Im on #248 with your deprimed #12 and it works great. Phone is fastest it has ever been. Its set at 1000/250 but only thing I noticed is batt life goes down pretty fast since flashing your kernel, which I dont care since I have a charger everywhere I go.

Have you tried primed (all deprimed commands are available) for a day? On my device primed has overall lower CPU usage and better sleep habits.

http://bit.ly/primed_test

I know the names can get confusing, primed is my newest work...there was an original CM6 based kernel I did called primed which fixed compcache.

Last edited:

droidkevlar

Reaction score
Have you tried primed (all deprimed commands are available) for a day? On my device primed has overall lower CPU usage and better sleep habits.

I know the names can get confusing, primed is my newest work...there was an original CM6 based kernel I did called primed which fixed compcache.

Do I still need to load your milestone over clock that I did with deprimed?

prime

Kernel Developer
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
github.com

Do I still need to load your milestone over clock that I did with deprimed?

You don't have to use the modified MSOC on either kernel.

Flash kernel, boot up and do this in a terminal.

Code:
su
primed

droidkevlar

Reaction score
And I have to do that each time I boot? Sorry, I know prob answered but didnt feel like reading through all the pages on the thread. I use setcpu also, if this makes a difference

prime

Kernel Developer
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
github.com
It's on the first page, second post of the deprimed link in my signature.

You only need to run the primed command once.

prime

Kernel Developer
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
github.com
Thanks, I think I'm up to date.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

I will be changing the primed/deprimed update scripts to check if there is an update available before updating in the future. I made changes to the scripts today, not worth mentioning so I haven't.