cm7.2

lb2004

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me where I can download 7.1 or 7.2. I can't find it anywhere.

jjonez

Reaction score
It this Hashcode CM7.2 rom still up somewhere? The above link is no good now.

Thanks!

Phibernaut

Reaction score
Its getting hard to find but thankfully Hashcode is getting back into it and we should start seeing development again in the near future. In the meantime, check the D3 developer section on XDA - one of the users has just posted a rebuild of Hash's files and lists multiple download mirrors.

jjonez

Reaction score
Thanks much Phibernaut! What about the camera and video for this? The regular camera app when launched shows a completely black screen and camera apps from google play display the camera view in 1/3rd of the screen.... and sometimes static. Also they don't actually save anything. I've seen fixes in the wild for the DX using libbridge.so and libLCML.so. Does there exist a similar fix for us D3 users?

Thanks!

Edit: Turns out I was using an older build. Camera works now with a camera app. Is it true that there's no working video?

Last edited:

missionman

Reaction score
Does anyone know a totally stable ROM for Droid 3? ive tried all of steeldroid ICS roms (4.8, 5.5, 5.6, etc..) and they ALL suck so bad even though people are saying "YAY!"
Im going back to Gingerbread based stuff. Im tired of the glitches and missing things and flaws all throughout the Steeldroid versions for the D3. Sticking with CM7 as ive heard Gingerbread ROMs are the best for D3.

Id love it if someone could point me to a CM7 rom that works well on Droid 3??

If not, is there any ROMS that are just the OTA Verizon ROMs with bloatware and motoblur removed from the ROM?

karrth

Reaction score
Missonman - I've been running Steeldroid 4.8 for the past week and had no problems with it

I would love to have a "stock" Gingerbread ROM that is basically the OTA Verizon minus bloatware and motoblur... Please post if you find one!

Last edited:

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Missonman - I've been running Steeldroid 4.8 for the past week and had no problems with it except for non-functioning bluetooth, which is a bit of a buzzkill for me.

I would love to have a "stock" Gingerbread ROM that is basically the OTA Verizon minus bloatware and motoblur... Please post if you find one!

Davros posted a stock deodexed ROM here http://www.droidforums.net/forum/teamhaters/210941-deodexed-xt862-906-safe-mode.html

I
t is bloated, so search for psouza's debloat script

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Does anyone know a totally stable ROM for Droid 3? ive tried all of steeldroid ICS roms (4.8, 5.5, 5.6, etc..) and they ALL suck so bad even though people are saying "YAY!"

How do they all suck? 4.8 runs smooth. And we know ICS's limitations.

Im going back to Gingerbread based stuff. Im tired of the glitches and missing things and flaws all throughout the Steeldroid versions for the D3.

4.8 IS Gingerbread

Sticking with CM7 as ive heard Gingerbread ROMs are the best for D3. Id love it if someone could point me to a CM7 rom that works well on Droid 3??

not sure who told you that. there isn't one. Hashcode moved from GB to ICS and he was the only one porting CM7