clockwork wanting to go back to sprecovery

Reaction score
What is the easiest way to get from clockwork to sprecovery? I have rom manager and hit flash alternative and rom manager just force closes and says fail. I am running android 2.2 ss 4.1

Mojo

Reaction score
I'm not for sure... let me see if I can find a help squad member to give you a better answer.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You can always download DroidMod from the Market and use that to flash Sprecovery. :)

using the .sbf will wipe EVERYTHING. You will start from scratch.

hookerdj

Reaction score
i wuold uninstall rom manager then go to the market and reinstall it there is a known problem with rom manager and 2.2 when you redownload it flash clockwork first then flash sprecovery

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
What is the easiest way to get from clockwork to sprecovery? I have rom manager and hit flash alternative and rom manager just force closes and says fail. I am running android 2.2 ss 4.1
This is why I don't use CM. Too many issues personally. Though some swear by it.

OP
J
Reaction score
alright I uninstalled Rom manager, reinstalled it, flashed clockwork and then try to flash SBRecovery and it says "error occurred while flashing your recovery"

hookerdj

Reaction score
go down to the bottom and it says something like flash a older clockwork recovery try scrolling down to 1.8.1.4 i know that always worked for me