Clockwork Recovery Issues

PearlMikeJam

Reaction score
Is anyone having issues with Clockwork recovery? In trying to troubleshoot the RM issues, I seem to have corrupted CM Recovery now. When I go into recovery, it will randomly reboot the phone when I try to make a selection, often times it takes several reboots into recovery to recognize my SD card, and all my recent back ups have the date of 1970-01-01 or something strange like that. Does anyone know how to correct this?

droidman101

Reaction score
Is anyone having issues with Clockwork recovery? In trying to troubleshoot the RM issues, I seem to have corrupted CM Recovery now. When I go into recovery, it will randomly reboot the phone when I try to make a selection, often times it takes several reboots into recovery to recognize my SD card, and all my recent back ups have the date of 1970-01-01 or something strange like that. Does anyone know how to correct this?

go into rom manager, then go to menu and enable wipe recovery.
then, flash alternate recovery(sprecovery) and then flash clockworkmod back(twice, removes issues)

OP
P

PearlMikeJam

Reaction score
i'm having fc issues with 6.3

FCs are related to the free version of RM on recent MIUI builds. I was able to flash SP Recovery and then flash back to Clockwork in RM to correct my issues as droidman101 instructed. I could not enable wipe recovery, but flashing Clockwork twice still corrected the problem.