Clock

mferruccio

Reaction score
Hi,

Twice now my Turbo has displayed the wrong time. It shows an hour slow. I have unchecked the network time option for now and set the clock manually. Did not see anything on this using the search option. Maybe I missed it? Thanks

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
That's weird....hopefully one of Turbo people will chime in soon

sent from my sexy Note 4

PowrDroid

Reaction score
Hi,

Twice now my Turbo has displayed the wrong time. It shows an hour slow. I have unchecked the network time option for now and set the clock manually. Did not see anything on this using the search option. Maybe I missed it? Thanks

Had this happen to me and discovered the time zone setting had been changed (I was on Bombay time, IIRC.) I think this was a weird occurrence related to keeping it in my pocket. Somehow that menu was accessed and the time zone changed. Check your phone to see that it's in the proper time zone. Network time is quite accurate. I used to use the Navy Clock app to compare to network time and they were synched up.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Was the phone inactive and you just woke it up when this happened?? Or did this happen while you were in constant use of the device?

I honestly haven't had this happen.. But I've had battery meter lag when charging...

I should also ask.. Was the error in the circle widget or on the upper right hand corner, or both?

I had luck with getting a slightly better reaction out of the circle widget by removing it.. Rebooting.. And grabbing the widget again and placing it where the old one was..

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
I have had this happen a few times... on my Droid RAZR HD.
I don't think it's specifically a Turbo issue.

OP
M

mferruccio

Reaction score
Time zone is Eastern GMT, has not changed. Phone was idle when I noticed the difference. Do not use the circle widget, time is in upper right.