Clicking while watching Netflix?

wanta99gtr

Reaction score
Anyone else notice an irritating clicking sound while watching Netflix? I tried charging, unplugged, and adjusting the volume. Nothing takes it away :(

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

canudgit

Reaction score
I get the same dam thing, tried many things and no change

OP
wanta99gtr

wanta99gtr

Reaction score
I just checked out some online video on espn, and out isn't there. You think it is the app itself having trouble with replicating the audio on Bionic?

pyroelite

Reaction score
Ya I got some clicking too while watching history channel's the universe & I think a hint of it while watching an avi video thru the hdmi cable...

idefiler6

Reaction score
Where did you get your HDMI cables?

He means the speaker on the back of the phone, watching netflix on the device. I had this issue yesterday at max volume and one click lower. I usually don't watch movies on my phone but I'm hoping it's just with Netflix. Have not had it happen listening to music of any kind or playing games.

FuturePrimitive

Reaction score
Yea I have this too, it only seems to be Netflix, Google Music and ZumoCast seem fine. I've heard other people say they had it on other apps but for me the only thing that does it is Netflix.

sharkattack99

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S8+
yeah i hear it too but it just seems to be with netflix watched some youtube vids and didn't here it and watch some vid on other places and didn't here it hopefully netflix is working on an update.

C3P0

Reaction score
Also have the clicking from the speaker on netflix. Very irritating once you notice it

OP
wanta99gtr

wanta99gtr

Reaction score
yeah sorry I meant out of the rear speaker on the phone itself

vettecbtc

Reaction score
I have the same problem.only in the Netflix app

xcrider

Reaction score
ive got it too. Not a big deal though since i dont watch movies on my phone. lol

BOA

Reaction score
I had this issue while watching a video yesterday. When you turn it up you hear it even more. I think the speakers can't handle the loudness. I adjusted my audio settings and it got better but I could still hear it. I haven't tried turning off the EQ all together yet. I currently have it on Vocalizer.

geeksbsmrt

Reaction score
The issue is with the Netflix app. I experienced this on my Bionic as well and had my co-worker test it on his OG Droid. His phone had the same popping noises. They were not there before the most recent Netflix update. Hopefully Netflix can get this resolved with their next update.