Classic Movie's... With A Twist Of Android

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
If All Movies Had Smartphones - CollegeHumor video

If you have never seen a College Humor video before, make this one to be your first and hopefully not last. The comedy video producers had an idea of what classic movies would be like if they all had an Android device in hand and here is the result. The video of choice was: The Usual Suspects, Citizen Kane, Terminator 2, Casablanca, It's a Wonderful Life, and Back to the Future. They selected the new T-mobile G2 as their device for the video, and let's just say, they most have an expensive data plan to get 4G speeds back then :).

Anyways, the video is very funny and I am sure a lot of people will get a good laugh out of it on this cold (well MN cold) autumn morning.

News via: AC

Varking

Reaction score
While it was funny, I am beyond confused as to how a lot of the newer stuff posted here is considered news...

LexusBrian400

Reaction score
While it was funny, I am beyond confused as to how a lot of the newer stuff posted here is considered news...

Its actually in the General Discussion section, not news. Relax, its good to mix it up and laugh once in a while...

crackedvenom

Reaction score
they did one awhile back that was What if movies had cell phones. i liked that one a lot. i never seen most of the movies in this one so i didnt find it quite as funny. still good though.

Varking

Reaction score

Its actually in the General Discussion section, not news. Relax, its good to mix it up and laugh once in a while...
Go click the news section and you will see that this "article" of news started in the news section. It got moved after I posted about it. Thank you for not thinking though and jumping to a conclusion without doing the easy research by taking the three seconds to check to see where it was.

I also am relaxed, I just have noticed a lot of non-news items being posted in the news section lately and when this site was first starting it wasn't like that at all.

Detonation

Reaction score
I also am relaxed, I just have noticed a lot of non-news items being posted in the news section lately and when this site was first starting it wasn't like that at all.

I have noticed this as well. It seems like WenWM just uses the news forum for all of his posts, news or not.

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score

Go click the news section and you will see that this "article" of news started in the news section. It got moved after I posted about it. Thank you for not thinking though and jumping to a conclusion without doing the easy research by taking the three seconds to check to see where it was.

lolz - :pwn3d: Good call