Citrus memory card

Reaction score
What's up all? I got a citrus for my daughter and have worked endlessly to get the computer to recognize the memory card to no avail. Anyone have an idea? I did install the software thinking that was the issue, and of course not, and it is vista which may be the problem. No matter what I cannot get the memory card to mount to the PC.

Sent from my bodily extension.

z_man96

Reaction score
What's up all? I got a citrus for my daughter and have worked endlessly to get the computer to recognize the memory card to no avail. Anyone have an idea? I did install the software thinking that was the issue, and of course not, and it is vista which may be the problem. No matter what I cannot get the memory card to mount to the PC.

when you plugged in the phone, did you pull down the notification bar and select to access the memory card?

OP
treefrog20012003
Reaction score
Yes I did do that. I have actually tried them all one by one after installing the software that came with it. Since I use a D1 I thought it should not matter but obviously there is a programming difference in the devices. I still need to hook it up to a Linux and a windows XP machine to make sure it is not vista being the problem.

z_man96

Reaction score
Yes I did do that. I have actually tried them all one by one after installing the software that came with it. Since I use a D1 I thought it should not matter but obviously there is a programming difference in the devices. I still need to hook it up to a Linux and a windows XP machine to make sure it is not vista being the problem.

I had it hook right up to a Windows 7 machine with no problem after installing the software. Could it be something with your anti-virus program?

OP
treefrog20012003
Reaction score
I did not consider the anti virus giving me trouble. I will have to look into that as well. I am sure it is simple so that is why I am overlooking something.

OP
treefrog20012003
Reaction score
I finally got to work on this problem. I tried a computer with Ubuntu on it and had zero problems mounting and transferring files. So basically its either Vista or the anti-virus, either way I will just use the linux machine as it works better than windows with Droids. Thanks for the responses.