Circle Battery Style for SS 5.5?

Shooshi

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I wanted to ask if anyone has or knows if there is a circle battery style for the SS 5.5 yet? I tried using the one for 5.4 but after I installed it through the recovery, the battery icon didn't change for me.

Thanks

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I wanted to ask if anyone has or knows if there is a circle battery style for the SS 5.5 yet? I tried using the one for 5.4 but after I installed it through the recovery, the battery icon didn't change for me.

Thanks

Don't know if this helps but their is a sweet speedometer (colored) battery/ statusbar theme only in the tmobile themechooser..also there is metamorph I used to use daily..but I'm on d2 and not sure if you are able or not? Don't know why not?.and liberty has a batt icon changer as well its in the new Rom Toolbox..should be android friendly..hope I helped a tiny bit...lol

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

spc_hicks09

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.teamoctos.com
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S3
Twitter
spc_hicks09
Thanks droid2drummer. I actually tried to flash the circle battery style for v5.4 again and it actually worked this time. Dunno why it didn't work earlier, but I'm good now.

If you end up wanting something different, go to the market and type in CirclesMod. They have blue and white circle icons for the statusbar. They show up as a Theme Chooser Theme but the only thing that changes are the statusbar icons.