Chopped-up text messages

SonicDeathMunky

Reaction score
Hello everyone. To those who read this, thanks for taking the time to.

Anyways, I received my Droid via mail 3 days ago. Everything's been going fine except for when I talk to one of my friends. My text messages are either sent in bits and pieces over several messages or it's sending a blank message before the actual message. It's strange though because I'm only having this problem with this one particular friend. The only difference I can think of between this friend and everyone else I text is that she has an EnV2. Anyone have any suggestions as to what the problem might be?

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
verizon does this automatically if it's above 160 characters. download handcent from the market and it splits it up for you :D 90% of the ppl in here that text use handcent. good luck

OP
S

SonicDeathMunky

Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion, Cornia. I downloaded Handcent but I'm still having the same problem :/ She's still receiving incomplete text messages from me and they rarely go over 160 characters. They're usually no longer than a sentence or two. My friend says she receives a couple words at a time or just a couple words, not even the whole message.

Edit: Thanks for suggestion.

Last edited: