cheapest price

thomas1984

Reaction score
What is the cheapest price you know of for a bionic? On amazon there going for $149 with a 2yr contract. Any one know of a cheaper price?

Last edited:

Infiniti87

Reaction score
Radio shack. $100.

Sent from the rocket in my pocket, my all powerful DROID BIONIC.

IrishSmash

Reaction score
Where does Radio Shack have the Bionic for $100? I just paid $199 in store for mine...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Infiniti87

Reaction score
When I was at the mall yesterday the radio shack had a sign out front that said Droid Bionic $199 plus $100 rebate for 2yr contract with data plan. Could some radio shacks offer different deals than others?

Sent from the rocket in my pocket, my all powerful DROID BIONIC.

krameroid

Reaction score
I got mine for $149 on verizons website. The next day, my work tried ordering two more for the same price. VZ said no and they didn't know why or how I got that price.

I was by a radioshack today and didnt see rhat deal advertised. Could be regional.

crxlvr

Reaction score
I work at radiosjack and the phone is 199. If ir upgrading from a basic phone to that vzw gives another hundred back effectively making the phone 99.

legacykid

Reaction score
What is the cheapest price you know of for a bionic? On amazon there going for $149 with a 2yr contract. Any one know of a cheaper price?

i think this should be specified , is the amazon price you state for an upgrade or upgrade coming from a none data phone plan

magnamover

Reaction score
I picked up mine for $199 as a Verizon upgrade from Radio Shack. I have not seen a lower price. The best part was that it worked for my business share plan. Amazon, Newegg, and wirefly can't upgrade business accounts.

Last edited: