Charging/texting problem

irbaboon0315

Reaction score
So I've had this problem since the day I got this phone and every time i bring it to verizon the problem disappears. When i charge the phone, the touch screen seems to have a mind of its own. I cant us the swype feature at all, if i press somewhere on the screen it will pick whichever app/widget/key it feels like. I have to constantly unplug the phone from the charger to do anything and i know it will eventually wear out the usb port. This happens with any brand of charger and stops as soon as i unplug the phone or its fully charged. Anyone know what could cause this, because Verizon is completely useless, as usual

cbreze

Reaction score
So I've had this problem since the day I got this phone and every time i bring it to verizon the problem disappears. When i charge the phone, the touch screen seems to have a mind of its own. I cant us the swype feature at all, if i press somewhere on the screen it will pick whichever app/widget/key it feels like. I have to constantly unplug the phone from the charger to do anything and i know it will eventually wear out the usb port. This happens with any brand of charger and stops as soon as i unplug the phone or its fully charged. Anyone know what could cause this, because Verizon is completely useless, as usual
I don't ever recall this, but I charge with the cradle. If it's been since day one why not call 611 support and complain and get a new phone. I had an issue with the vibration not working and they sent me a new one over nite. I called right away tho and I've always gotten better results calling. Wasn't it an internet order anyway? People instore know very little.

pegs

Reaction score
I have the same problem, too. Although, I ordered the cradle...so I'm just not going to worry about it.

tnronin

Reaction score
Ya I believe it has something to do with the AC USB charger, not the cradle. I have several AC adapters and some are wonky, and some are not.