Charge Bricked Droid 3

xconwayx

Reaction score
I spent a good chunk of the day attempting to recover my softbricked Droid 3. Before I realized it, my battery was dead. I can put it on the wall charger and it will have a little juice. Not enough to run any of the flashing software though. I don't have any other friends with this device. I looked for an external battery charger, no real luck. Other than people saying that they broke after a couple uses.

Is there some state I can put my phone in to charge it at all? Or are there any other options? I figured buy another battery, but would that one even be charged out of the package?

Maverick0984

Reaction score
There are a handful of external battery chargers. You shouldn't need the phone to charge it. Even if it does break after a couple uses, you only need 1 use, no?

OP
xconwayx

xconwayx

Reaction score
Absolutely valid, I am looking on Amazon right now. Is there any local stores that would have one from anyone's experience?

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
Might try radio shack or bestby I'm sure they got something that will work

Who needs 4g?

Johnnyb

Reaction score
Baterys-plus might be able to help. If they're in your area.

Sent from my D3, rooted and looking for ROM's

OP
xconwayx

xconwayx

Reaction score
Baterys-plus might be able to help. If they're in your area.

There is a store about an hour away from where I work. Sorry to ask a stupid question, but what do they do? Just carry every battery related item known to man?

Johnnyb

Reaction score
I think so. They also check batteries and chargers to make sure they are functioning correctly.

If it's an hour away, I'd call them first.