Changing Cover Art In Alkido?

NVash

Reaction score
Changing Cover Art In Aldiko?

Is it even possible? I know, long press on the book and choose the 'Change Cover Art' option. I do that, crop the pic, save it and then it shows me the picture menu again. I hit the Back button and Im right back to Aldiko but the book has no cover. Am I doing something wrong?

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i sure would like to help you but i can't. i know how frustrating it is when you ask a question and noone answers so i'm posting this so yur thread goes back to the top and maybe be seen lol

OP
NVash

NVash

Reaction score
Thanks. I havent had much luck finding it. I even went as far as to EMail the developer via the program itself and am awaiting a response.

CharlieDog

Reaction score
I only have the free version, so I'm not much help either, but I really would like to know if its possible. Some of the covers are ridiculous.

OP
NVash

NVash

Reaction score
To keep everyone updated, I have yet to hear from the developer. IIRC I read a review for Aldiko where the person said they had sent an EMail and received an answer in two hours. I sent this EMail through Aldiko but I just sent another one straight from my EMail account. My assumption is the first one never went through.

I also found out that if it did it went to an entirely different address. The option to give feedback to them on Aldiko leads one to [email protected]. I went to the actual site here... Support | Aldiko - eBook Reader Application for Android ... and got [email protected]. Hopefully this issue can be revolved now.

OP
NVash

NVash

Reaction score
Well they just released a new update and one of the things that was addressed was a bug that hindered adding covers to books. I just tested it out and it works perfectly now. Aldiko has reclaimed its spot in my favorite apps. :icon_ banana: