Change battery icons?

B

budmonster

Is there any way to get the battery icon in the notification bar, from the Cyanogenmod for Droid rom, to work on the Bugless Beast v8 rom I'm using? It shows the percent of your battery left in the icon itself. I have metamorph but I'm not sure on how to go about doing this. Below is the link and pic.

Cyanogenmod For Droid V5.0.4.2 (03/12/2010) - CyanogenMod Forum

4603d1268621386-round-battery-icon-cap201003111959.jpg

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
I am not running CM now, but I believe the percentage isn't really part of the battery icon in CM. I don't remember if it was a separate .png file, or if it was actually part of the framework.

There are a few batteries floating around with percentages on them though, I have seen stock (which will look similar to the CM one), round ones, and 3D ones.

OP
B

budmonster

I am not running CM now, but I believe the percentage isn't really part of the battery icon in CM. I don't remember if it was a separate .png file, or if it was actually part of the framework.

There are a few batteries floating around with percentages on them though, I have seen stock (which will look similar to the CM one), round ones, and 3D ones.

I cant find the battery percentage anywhere?

microsnook

Reaction score

Try installing with metamorph, and if that doesnt work, then follow this:http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...s-ese53-noob-guide-adb-pull-push-theming.html

Here is the .zip file:

OP
B

budmonster

Try installing with metamorph, and if that doesnt work, then follow this:http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...s-ese53-noob-guide-adb-pull-push-theming.html

Here is the .zip file:

Thanks it worked