Chameleon Launcher Off Beta; Now in Google Play Store for $10 Bucks

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
chamelon-out-of-beta.jpeg

Anyone who didn't get to try out the beta of the Chameleon Launcher might be happy to know that it is out of beta and can be found on the Google Play Store. Some might find the price a bit steep at $10 bucks, but the potential is there for this to be a great product. The promise of it is that you get a launcher that is so customizable, you can basically customize the feel and look of your tablet. Still, we will wait to find a few reviews across the webs before we recommend you rush to download it.

If you are one of those folks who want to try it and don't care about the sticker-shock, then please share in this thread what you think of it.

Source: Google Play Store - Chameleon

TayDee

Reaction score
I wouldn't advise anyone to buy it now because someone may expect it to be instantly awesome. They just got out of beta, so they still have a lot more things to work on and more widgets to add. But I was apart of the beta test and they have come a long way from when it was first released. So I would just wait it out a while, but Chameleon is very very promising.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
I can understand the price for these launchers, but I wished they had like a demo version or something. $10-$20 for something like this is a decent amount of money to put on faith. I mean there really isn't much of a loss if you spent .99 on an app, but the above price...

I know Google has a return window, but that time frame is no where near enough time to try out something as complex as a new launcher.

Again, I'm not complaining about the price. I just wish there was a way to try it.

roboots21

Reaction score
I can understand the price for these launchers, but I wished they had like a demo version or something. $10-$20 for something like this is a decent amount of money to put on faith. I mean there really isn't much of a loss if you spent .99 on an app, but the above price...

I know Google has a return window, but that time frame is no where near enough time to try out something as complex as a new launcher.

Again, I'm not complaining about the price. I just wish there was a way to try it.

I agree with you. Most of the launchers out there today have the Pro version upgrade, which is great to evaluate the product. They should seriously think about doing so. Free app lets you customize, but the pro opens up even more in-depth features.

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Also agree with above posters. Not dropping 10.00 on a whim like I do for 1.00 app...