Certified Pre-Owned

Matrices

Reaction score
Hey All,

New user here, so go easy on me ;) I just recently got my first Droid (DroidX) after missing the boat (that apparently sunk...) on the Incredible. After seeing what a Droid can do, my wife is now jealous and wants one for herself. She currently has an ENV2 and loves it because of the physical kb. Her line isn't up for upgrade just yet (another 4 months) with the new every two, so I need to explore other options. I just got off the phone with a Verizon rep, and she turned me onto their "Certified Pre-Owned" program. Unfortunately, all they had available were the Evo's - which she doesn't care for. Does anyone have any other insight or suggestions that might help me get her into a D1 without having to pay full retail? BTW... loving the X - minus the bootloader issue.

Thanks!

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Ebay or Craigslist....

OP
M

Matrices

Reaction score
Thanks for the rapid response, Backnblack! I admit - only a few moments after hitting the submit button did those options pop in my head. I think I need another cup of coffee :) Nothing really reasonable thus far on Ebay, but there are a few promising offerings on Craigslist. I'll keep my fingers crossed. Again - thank you!