Case yes/no which one?

CaptainSS

Gold Member
Reaction score
As the title asks, on my way to get one. I'm torn. Hate to cover it.
Otter box commuter or incipio dualpro.

OP
CaptainSS

CaptainSS

Gold Member
Reaction score
I was just at a store they had the afore mentioned mesh case, otter box (both) incipio DP several colors, life proof and several rubber cases. I picked an incipio black/gray and glass screen protector.
Really liked the phone naked but this is nice too. Nice case.

krnmc

Reaction score
Oh nice, I'm still debating if I want a case on. Since the phone is still kinda hefty w/o one...

OP
CaptainSS

CaptainSS

Gold Member
Reaction score
Unexpected Plus. When one hand texting, the phone is supported on my pinky and there is a perfectly placed deep notch in the DP case exactly where the phone sits perched on the pinky. Wow. That's cool.
Nice case, rubbery feel doesn't add much at all weight/ heft to the phone.

kmf1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 7 Pro Verizon
I'm using the Verizon store brand shell holster and case. It has done very well for my RMHD and my wife's Moto X.

24c

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
DROID TURBO
I ordered an Otter Box Commuter - ASH - from Verizon on line. I also want to look at the red one when they arrive at the local store.
Just got on email case and screen protector was shipped - WTG VZW.

ETA - OT - ordered a Nexus 9 - anxious to see Lollipop, which I suspect will come to the Turbo soon.

MarBearCat

Reaction score
Once I finally decide to pull the trigger on the Turbo I will probably go
with the Otterbox defender NFL version, go Rams!

Then hopefully a baseball version will come out, go Yankees!

Then I'll just switch between seasons.

quadtronix

Reaction score
I ordered an Otter Box Commuter - ASH - from Verizon on line. I also want to look at the red one when they arrive at the local store.
Just got on email case and screen protector was shipped - WTG VZW.

ETA - OT - ordered a Nexus 9 - anxious to see Lollipop, which I suspect will come to the Turbo soon.
I also have the N9 on order from playstore... 16GB Lunar White... Can't wait for it to ship!!

Sent via Tapatalk on my Droid Turbo (Breaking the Speed Limit of the Internet)...

quadtronix

Reaction score
Right now using an old holster which I had in perfect condition. Its a little bigger than the phone but still fits in the small pocket of my backpack or pocket of my jacket... I want to get a nice case, maybe Incipio, but I'm resisting cause the Turbo is so slick and good looking without one. I have the Ballistic Nylon one and it feels really good too. Can't decide to go case or no case... We'll see...

Sent via Tapatalk on my Droid Turbo (Breaking the Speed Limit of the Internet)...

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
I have the ballistic nylon and really hate to cover it up. I have always had cases for my phones but never had a drop. My luck would be I would carry this one naked and I would end up having my first. Using the case/holster combo until a better option comes along. Otterbox and Incipio add too much bulk for my liking.

Tap'd from my Droid Turbo