Car Home Question.

Reaction score
Here's a quick question.

Is it because im on CM that the car home app disappeared from the market?

EDIT: might i add that i am also missing some of the apps that i paid for even before i rooted, i can not find them in the market. for example i got the sports track live pro, and ever since i got on CM, it has disappeared from market.

Last edited:

captdroid

Reaction score
Here's a quick question.

EDIT: might i add that i am also missing some of the apps that i paid for even before i rooted, i can not find them in the market. for example i got the sports track live pro, and ever since i got on CM, it has disappeared from market.

What version of CM? There was a market fingerprint bug in 6.1.1 should be fixed in 6.1.2

OP
thebourbonnflip
Reaction score
Here's a quick question.

What version of CM? There was a market fingerprint bug in 6.1.1 should be fixed in 6.1.2

im on 6.1.2, should i be on the new market? cuz im still using the old one, there are just a few apps that i used to have but are now missing and they r not on market

captdroid

Reaction score
Here's a quick question.

im on 6.1.2, should i be on the new market? cuz im still using the old one, there are just a few apps that i used to have but are now missing and they r not on market

Nah nothing to do with the market app. Clear cache and data for the market app.

OP
thebourbonnflip
Reaction score

it worked for car home, but idk, for some reason i can not find shazam and sports track live apps.

captdroid

Reaction score

it worked for car home, but idk, for some reason i can not find shazam and sports track live apps.

just did a search for shazam and it came up fine in the market

OP
thebourbonnflip
Reaction score