Can't Update Some Apps? No Space?

eNonsense

Reaction score
For the past month or so there have been a few applications that I haven't been able to update. It tells me that I have insufficient storage available. I have been able to install more apps since this has been happening and my info widget is telling me that I have nearly 50mb of application memory left. Some of the applications are:

UStream
Homerun Battle 3D
Google Shopper
Nesoid

What's going on here? The market is telling me that the file for Shopper is only 585kb for example. Homerun Battle is 17+mb, but still, I should be able to have a 2nd full version to update to on there.

What's going on here? What can I do to fix this?

OP
E

eNonsense

Reaction score
no one? is anyone else having this problem?

if anyone could even just let me know that they have less than 45mb left and are able to upgrade any of those apps, then at least i'll actually know that i may have a real problem.

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
the only other person i saw having this problem was matth3w with homerun battle. maybe pm him to see what he did to fix it? please post the answer if you find out so when the rest of us get there we'll know what to do :D thanks

OP
E

eNonsense

Reaction score
He said that he never found a fix either. It seems that the only thing that works is just uninstalling and reinstalling the apps. I did loose some info in doing this, but it works.