Cant send MMS Pic Messages?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Since the update I have not been able to send any MMS Pics?

You are in Pete's Bugless Beast thread. Are you running BB? If not let me know and I'll put you in a place where your question can get answered.

thefeds329

Reaction score
I am also having an issue sending MMS messages. I am running Pete's BB 0.1.

zevoman

Reaction score
I'm also running BB 1.0 and I can't send or receive picture messages...

wustehase

Reaction score
You guys may have removed the stock MMS app. Add it back and it should fix your issues. If not, then I dunno. That's what fixed it for me.

zevoman

Reaction score
I'll check, but I don't think I ever removed the stock messaging app... I was hoping to find another explanation. Perhaps this will give me the excuse to move up to BB/Froyo.

optik678

Reaction score
I wasn't able to send or open picture messages when I went from DroidMod to BB 1.0/1.1. I did NOT do a wipe when I switched between the ROMs. When I reflashed and formatted everything, I regained my picture message sending.

zevoman

Reaction score
Running BB Froyo v0.4 and I haven't been able to send a picture message since I rooted almost 6 months ago... nothing works. Still have the stock messaging app and I use Handcent.

optik678

Reaction score
Running BB Froyo v0.4 and I haven't been able to send a picture message since I rooted almost 6 months ago... nothing works. Still have the stock messaging app and I use Handcent.
Try reinstalling and formatting your data/system partitions and see if it comes back.

thatguychuck

Reaction score
I had this problem once, but it was a while ago. I think in the end I downloaded APNdroid to restore my data settings, somewhere along the line they had been monkeyed with.

NewDroidOrder

Reaction score
yah ive noticed that i have the same problem. i have wiped data and cache several times sense i noticed it first start happening. i tried switching to several different ROMs to see if it would fix itself, but never did. Kangerade, CVPCS, SS, pretty much all of them and still never regained the ability. not sure if i can recieve them, havent really checked that.

now im unsure as to what to do.

Larry_ThaGr81

Reaction score
If you've done a baseband upgrade recently, that is most likely the problem. I too lost my ability once to send and receive MMS messages. My problem arouse right after I updated to what was suppose to be a better baseband. So I reverted back to the previous baseband and it seemed to fix the problem.