Can't see a missed call..

p1ngputts

Reaction score
When my phone is on silent or vibrate and I don't hear it ring, I don't get a green dot saying I have a missed call or voicemail. Is there any way to change that?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
When my phone is on silent or vibrate and I don't hear it ring, I don't get a green dot saying I have a missed call or voicemail. Is there any way to change that?

In the Market there is an app called Missed Call. Download that, it should take care of your issue. :)

OP
p1ngputts

p1ngputts

Reaction score
Well that's the problem. Once I got rid of that app, my led notification stopped working for missed calls and voicemails

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Try going into settings>>>sound and display and see if your settings got changed from that app.

crspang

Reaction score
Well that's the problem. Once I got rid of that app, my led notification stopped working for missed calls and voicemails

If you got rid of "missed call" then of course you won't get notifications from missed calls.

That's what the app "missed call" is for, the Droid does not notify you of missed calls if you don't have an app for it. It will only blink the LED for emails and SMS.

I know it sucks but thats how it was programmed.

OP
p1ngputts

p1ngputts

Reaction score

If you got rid of "missed call" then of course you won't get notifications from missed calls.

That's what the app "missed call" is for, the Droid does not notify you of missed calls if you don't have an app for it. It will only blink the LED for emails and SMS.

I know it sucks but thats how it was programmed.

Thanks. I had "missed call" for so long I guess I forget the standard droid didn't notify me when i had a voicemail or missed call.