Cant read all emails through phone

jdfet

Reaction score
Up until just a few days ago I could check my Yahoo account and read all messages. Now there are. Few that when I check them there is no message. If I check my Yahoo account from laptop everything is there in full. This is a pain since I am looking for a job and I could have missed an interview last week. Thanx!!

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
one of two things, how's the notification? is it set to manual push? the other thing is, uninstall/reinstall. I had to do it previously and it worked ok

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Up until just a few days ago I could check my Yahoo account and read all messages. Now there are. Few that when I check them there is no message. If I check my Yahoo account from laptop everything is there in full. This is a pain since I am looking for a job and I could have missed an interview last week. Thanx!!

I saw something similar one time and it was the font/color the sender was using. I could "Select All" and the white on black of the selected text was totally visible.

OP
J

jdfet

Reaction score
I have not reinstalled yet. As to the 'push through' I am not familiar with this. I will poke around and see what I can come up with. I believe the font color is fine but will check this as well. Thanks

OP
J

jdfet

Reaction score
Ok, so no luck with color issue, and other emails are fine. There are a few that are not showing up. It seems to be more and more lately. Any other ideas? Oh yeah, I deleted the yahoo mail and reconnected it to 'mail' with know resolve.

OP
J

jdfet

Reaction score
Ok, situation resolved. I deleted my yahoo account off of the 'mail' app and downloaded the official 'Yahoo' app. Done. Thanx for the help folks!