cant mount sd card in recovery

cgrimm9

Reaction score
I been trying to install birdmans rom but when I go to recovery it starts then gives me a error cant mount sd card

ChrisEvo8

Reaction score
Same thing is happening to me. ive tried a few times already. i also cant restore my back up cause it comes up with the same error.

BACAbone

Reaction score
several are having trouble restoring a backup. i finally just had to sbf my way back to 2.1 and am starting over

Moldymonte

Reaction score
i had this problem last week and tried everything i could think of deleting rom manager and the bootstrap rebooted reinstalled both still nothing then i decided i had the free version of the bootstrap so i bought the paid one and everything works perfect now dont know if this might be your problem or not

OP
C

cgrimm9

Reaction score
several are having trouble restoring a backup. i finally just had to sbf my way back to 2.1 and am starting over
I spf'ed back I believed that I when I did a complete data and cache wipe to see if I could fix some problems and I think that was what broke mine. after going back to 2.2 clock work finally worked. but birdmans rom would not install. but sd card stayed stayed connected.

ChrisEvo8

Reaction score
get bootstrap from the market. it worked for me. i read about it on alldroid. if you got the free one it wont work. unless you get the absolute newest one.