cant make or recieve calls

ricks

Reaction score
Sometimes I cant make or recieve calls. When I call someone, the call goes thru but I cant hear anything, its no ring and no sound. Incoming calls are the same, I cant hear a thing, just dead air. The people I call or call me cant hear anything from me. It will work with a soft reset, but it happens again at random times. Anyone have any ideas?

NYDroidFan

Reaction score
Same thing just happened to me the other day and wasn't sure if it was on my end or not but now after reading this i am guessing it was.

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
This is a known issue. Unfortunately it's only for a few, like myself. It just doesn't happen often enough for me to complain to Verizon about it. But I would if I were having it happen daily.

Sorry I don't have any suggestion on how to resolve it. Sometimes *228 with option 2 helps. Just let it program.

OP
ricks

ricks

Reaction score
This is a known issue. Unfortunately it's only for a few, like myself. It just doesn't happen often enough for me to complain to Verizon about it. But I would if I were having it happen daily.

Sorry I don't have any suggestion on how to resolve it. Sometimes *228 with option 2 helps. Just let it program.

When I try the *228, I cant hear it say anything. I know to hit prompt 2 and I cant hear anything like the music it plays, but it does the update as normal at the end. I called V and they had me do a factory reset and hold off on all my apps to see what it does. This SUCKS