Can't get FM radio to work, help plz!!!

FireDroid

Reaction score
Have tried two different headphones, one bing low end and one being high end noise cancelling. I open the FM app and it says loading FM radio please wait, this is all it does! I open the notice bar and tap that icon it opens up and I can change stations but there is no sound.

I have checked to make sure all volumes are up.

Thanks in advance.

ext

Reaction score
I think you need the specific headset to get the FM radio to work, not just any headset.

-Ext

tam5070

Reaction score
I think you need the specific headset to get the FM radio to work, not just any headset.

-Ext

I had the FM radio working with a set of standard earbuds and also plugged it in to my 2.1 stereo speaker system and it worked then too.

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
Mine has worked with a few different headphones. I just plugged them in and started up the FM app. If you want it to play through the rear speaker, hit menu and choose that setting.

dddjames

Reaction score
I'm using a generic pair of Phillips Earbuds, and FM worked perfectly and scanned 14 stations on the first try from inside my house (where I get fairly horrible reception) in the Kansas City Area.

OP
F

FireDroid

Reaction score
How long did it take??? I wonder why it is not working???

OP
F

FireDroid

Reaction score
Ok, I spent over an hour looking at settings swithcing headphones and trying everything soooooo I say screw it and do a power down and power back up and BINGO it works!!! lol

Francoise

Reaction score
what do u mean power don and power up ? shut it down as off!!! I have same problem with radio not workingdancedroid