can't flash rom.

sywangwang

Reaction score
Because I have delete all the contents in mobil.so I can't enter the system(ps:if i press power button.my droid3(xt883) can display the safetrap screen)
So I press volume-and power button simullaneous,and then install driver(5.2version,5.9version...all tried),and run rsdlite(5.9version.6.0version),then I connect my mobil,but the rsdlite didn't display anything(i press the display equipment button is the same).why?how to solve this problem.thanks.I've tried it in another computer.
by the way:where the ota files saved in my mobil?what's its name?

themib

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid 4 (XT894)
does phone say
AP Fastboot Flash Mode (S)
A.64 or A.53
Battery OK or Low Battery
OK to program or not
Connect USB Data Cable or Tranfser Mode: usb connected
A.64 you can only use .906 1-click-sbf.exe + tools [10-8-2012]
A.53 you can use 2.3.4/5.6.890.xml or 5.5.959.xml
if it says battery low, you need a charged battery, before flashing
if it says Connect USB Data Cable, try a different usb data cable, usb port, or pc

Last edited:
OP
S

sywangwang

Reaction score
AP Fastboot Flash Mode(S)
0A.53
Battery OK
OK to Program
Transfer Mode:
USB Connected

above is the message when i press volume- and power putton simulaneously.But when I connect my mobil with laptop.rsdlite didn't display my droid3(xt883).
So for the reason that rsdlite can't reconize my mobie.I can't flash any rom into it.
How can I make rsdlite reconie my mobil.I've try install driver of 5.2 and 5.9 version..and have connect my mobil with another computer.

Last edited:
OP
S

sywangwang

Reaction score
above is the message when i press volume- and power putton simulaneously.But when I connect my mobil with laptop.rsdlite didn't display my droid3(xt883).
So for the reason that rsdlite can't reconize my mobie.I can't flash any rom into it.
How can I make rsdlite reconie my mobil.I've try install driver of 5.2 and 5.9 version..and have connect my mobil with another computer.

themib

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid 4 (XT894)
go to device manager, see if there is any devices with errors
uninstall them