can't find the "picture frame plus widget"

rhinno69

Reaction score
hello, can anybody help me? i accidently deleted the "picture frame plus widget" from my home screen. now i can't seem to find the widget on the phone. does anybody know where it is? or how to add it back to my home screen? please help me, it's driving me crazy...aarrrggghhh

btw...i have a droid x

Last edited:

mountaineerndixie

Reaction score
hello, can anybody help me? i accidently deleted the "picture frame plus widget" from my home screen. now i can't seem to find the widget on the phone. does anybody know where it is? or how to add it back to my home screen? please help me, it's driving me crazy...aarrrggghhh

btw...i have a droid x

Never used an X but have u tried long pressing on the home screen and choosing widgets, then choosing that widget? Is X set up that way?

Silverence

Reaction score
I also did this same thing and now can't figure out a way to get it back. Any help would be realllly appreciated.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
If your talking about the photo frame that does a slideshow it's a moto widget...
Long Press on the screen....It'll pop up.

Silverence

Reaction score
I just tried that and it didnt work. I'm trying to put that specific widget back onto the home screen.

Silverence

Reaction score
Its called specifically the "picture frame plus widget" and it came with the phone

SScranton

Reaction score
Same thing happened to me. Tech support could not help. Hardcover reset did not help.

Jacksione

Reaction score
Figured it out

Dont know if you guys figured this out yet but here it goes. I just got the Droid X and like many others deleted the picture frame plus only wanting to add it back. What you have to due is press down on the screen until the widgets menu pops up, once this comes up press motorola widgets and look for the picture frame plus widget, click it and it will bring up the screen with some folders with pictures select a folder, then click a picture, the widget should pop back up on the screen.

nealkat

Reaction score
It worked!

We have tried working on this issue for about an hour.

Thanks so much.

cpetito

Reaction score
Thank you Jacksione!

I don't know how you figure that illogical one out - but it does work!