Can't find Motorola USB networking on Command Prompt

baboulou

Reaction score
i was trying to create a virtual port with HW Virtual Serial Port but i wanted to know my moto doid's ip address, so i went to the command prompt and typed ipconfig/all while my moto droid is in diagnostic mode buti dont see Motorola USB networking and i can't open up a port, i tried 192.168.16.2, 192.168.10.109, and still nothing work.

And QPST still cant see my phone

xmotox

Reaction score
I'm bring this back from the dead because I am having the same problem. I have the correct drivers and everything but it still doesn't recognize it. Please HELP!

xmotox

Reaction score
Anyone? Still can't see anything in IPCONFIG and HW VSP.

gsDroid

Reaction score
I found my IP address

I went into Settings > Wireless & networks > Wi-fi settings and did a long press on my connection. I chose 'Modify network' and it showed me the IP address. Then I cancelled out.

Edit: Sorry, you were looking for a usb IP and I responded with wireless.

xmotox

Reaction score
I went into Settings > Wireless & networks > Wi-fi settings and did a long press on my connection. I chose 'Modify network' and it showed me the IP address. Then I cancelled out.

Edit: Sorry, you were looking for a usb IP and I responded with wireless.

No problem, thanks for responding. It's blowing my mind because RSD Lite recognizes that something is hooked up but it doesn't give any pertinent information. So I know that drivers are correct. I just can't understand why it's not working right. I know someone else has had this problem before and fixed it. Hopefully they see this and can help me out.

gsDroid

Reaction score
If you used the wired tether app connected to a windows machine, maybe you could get the ip address from the win machine?

xmotox

Reaction score
That wouldn't work. I need the one that the NDIS creates when you're in bootloader mode.