Cant decide what droid phone to get.

Praisedroid

Reaction score
I currently have the Blackberry Storm 9530. I am looking at getting the droid or should i wait for on the passion phone ( i know its a rumor atm) coming to Verizon next month.

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
From my understanding, the rumored Passion phone turned out to be the HTC Google phone that is going to T-Mobile. If I'm wrong, I'm sure someone will come along to correct me,

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Yup, It's GSM so it's not coming to Big Red....

Mojo

Reaction score
What was your first instinct? Was it get the Droid? Or is it to wait for bigger and better? Go with your gut instincts.

OP
P

Praisedroid

Reaction score
I like having the coolest phone at the time. Just would hate to get the droid and next month something will come out that is better. Only thing that I don't like on the droid is the keyboard. The eris is a nice phone, just not like using a trackball after a few blackberry devices.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
What was your first instinct? Was it get the Droid? Or is it to wait for bigger and better? Go with your gut instincts.
\\

If thats the case, you'll be waiting forever.....

OP
P

Praisedroid

Reaction score
Looks like I am getting the droid. Will get it from Verizon online to save me the 100 bucks compared from getting it inside the store. Hope to have it by Tuesday.

boatman2220

Reaction score
Just a thought, whatever comes out there's something waiting to take its place. Doesn't mean that what it replaced isn't still relevant.
I don't believe the phones that are coming soon will leave the Droid in the dust.
It will several generations before that happens.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
O.P. - I came from a Storm and do not regret for one second getting the Moto Droid. I don't ever use the keyboard at all. I'm thinking by the next time I can upgrade that there will be a better Droid out there w/o the keyboard similar to what I have now. If you are always looking for "latest and greatest" you'll never be satisfied no matter what.

lphong

Reaction score
Want to switch from Storm to Droid

I am unsure also if I would switch to Droid that's why I'm in this forum. I'm tryng to get as much info as I can. Not eligible till August. It looks like Droid will be the next phone for me. I have medical books in my Storm that I know will be accomodated by Droid. From what I read here it sounds like Droid is a cool phone.:icon_ banana: