cannot boot into recovery

superglen99

Reaction score
so I have cyanogen 5.0.5.3. I saw Rom manager had an update to clock work mod yesterday and a new cyanmod was out. I flashed the new clockwork, and downloaded the new rom 5.0.5.4. The screen pops up saying wipe data and cache and/or backup current rom. I didnt select either and clicked okay. It says the phone will reboot into clockwork and finish the install. Now every time I try this it just sits at the M logo. I even let it set for 15 minutes just to make sure and nothing. I have to do a battery pull to restart the phone and if I hold X and power it just sits at the M logo till my fingers are numb from holding the buttons down. HELP!!

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've not used Rom Manager so I can't provide any advice. Recently, there have been several posts with similar situations. Perhaps a search on rom manager would help until someone with more expertise can comment.

Mike

OP
superglen99

superglen99

Reaction score
I tried a search but no one has this issue hence why after 3 days and posting in 3 sections I have had no answer :( I'm stuck with Cyanogen 5.0.5.3 forever :(

OP
superglen99

superglen99

Reaction score
Problem solved. Rom manager was updated, flashed new clockword and installed 5054:)