Can you use droid incredible as flash drive for xbox 360?

KrubKrum

Reaction score
I was wondering if you are able to use the Droid incredible's internal memory as a flash drive for xbox 360.

If so, how do you do it.

If not, can you use micro SD as a flash drive through the phone for the Xbox 360.

I would like to put my profile and some game saves on it, If its possible.

Last edited:

mjs31

Reaction score
I was wondering if you are able to use the Droid incredible's internal memory as a flash drive for xbox 360.

If so, how do you do it.

If not, can you use micro SD as a flash drive through the phone for the Xbox 360.

I would like to put my profile and some game saves on it, If its possible.

Sure. Just plug in the usb cable to your droid and then into the xbox 360. You will then have to mount it like you would the computer (drop down menu and select mount" Now is should show up like any other flash drive would.

Now, what you can do with it I am not sure. I know you could watch movies, play music etc like you would a regular flash drive.

You should sign up for this sibling forum.

http://www.incredibleforum.com/index.php?pageid=home

OP
K

KrubKrum

Reaction score
I tried that and it doesnt recognize it at all.

mjs31

Reaction score
Hmmm. I never tried the incredible, but I could with the droid. Let me give it a try

OP
K

KrubKrum

Reaction score
With the normal flash drives to xbox 360, you first had to format it or something to make it work on the xbox, do you think you would have to do the samething kinda with the Incredible and its internal memory?

mjs31

Reaction score
With the normal flash drives to xbox 360, you first had to format it or something to make it work on the xbox, do you think you would have to do the samething kinda with the Incredible and its internal memory?

Not really sure on that. I just use a couple of flash drives instead of my phone.

OP
K

KrubKrum

Reaction score
Yeah I am going to do that.

I just thought it would be nice to carry my profile and saves on my phone because I always have it with me anyways.

But oh well. thanks for the help.

:)

iPirate

Reaction score
So the Droid does work?

It formats only 1gb of space or do you have to format the full card?

OP
K

KrubKrum

Reaction score
I don't think it works yet. Hopefully they come out with an update for the xbox that let's you.

I I am mistaken, please post.