Can you please start to develop for Droid X?!?!?

georgiadog3

Reaction score
I just switched from an OGDroid to a Droid X. I was using your PE 3.5 w/ my own modded and combined theme. Your work is great. Do you think you can develop something for the Droid X? Thank you.

actngrezy

Developer
Reaction score
If i had one I could begin to work on it but it would take a bit for Im not to sure how build from source would actually go as the bootloader and stuff on those phones. But if i had an x then Iwould gladly begin to develop for the phone. I am looking to expand and develop for other phones but I would actually want the phoen so I can test stuff myself before releasing.

TMYINC

Reaction score
If i had one I could begin to work on it but it would take a bit for Im not to sure how build from source would actually go as the bootloader and stuff on those phones. But if i had an x then Iwould gladly begin to develop for the phone. I am looking to expand and develop for other phones but I would actually want the phoen so I can test stuff myself before releasing.

Definitely wish I could help you out there. I will be soon upgrading to the X after the holidays. Of course I will still have my OG Droid and would not give it up for anything lol. Just wanted to add another Droid to the family. If only I could get one now they have a buy 1 get 1 free offer lol. I could donate 1 to ya. I do hope that your production does expand over time because this is one of the most stable and fast roms available. This and Steel Droid are the 2 I always end up using. Thanks for your hard work bro!

travisn000

Reaction score
Check out GummyJAR rom for the droid X... it's built from source and is very fast and stable.

..themes are limited as it is a relatively new ROM, but I'm sure we will see more in the near future.