can we put Iphone apps on droid?

xwowplayer22

Reaction score
is there a way we can put Iphone apps on the droid to play with friends who have iphone.
like words with friends or plants vs zombies?

if so pls direct me to step by step procedures.

lastly if i were to root my droid. is it possible to revert back to factory settings as if it was never rooted? thanks

xwowplayer <3

iPirate

Reaction score
iPhone apps don't work on Android, but some apps are available on both OS. I'm not sure if the game you are talking about is available or multiplayer cross platform...

bomber889

Reaction score
No, I'm almost 100% sure you can not play with people on iphones because of different networks.

And to your rooting question, yes you will be able to unroot your phone if you choose to root it.

iPirate

Reaction score
No, I'm almost 100% sure you can not play with people on iphones because of different networks.

And to your rooting question, yes you will be able to unroot your phone if you choose to root it.
network wouldn't matter if it was an internet based game. i'm not sure how apple handles packets etc but it should be possible to make a game cross platform, just like with windows and linux and apple

jacobrv

Reaction score
bomber889, you are totally wrong. It is 100% possible to play iPhone vs Android if the app is released for both systems and the developer decides to code it properly. I know there is at least 1 game that does this, it's a simple ladybug launching game and basically a proof of concept, but it exists.

Now, on the main topic, as of yet you can not put an iPhone app on Android. One of two things would need to happen. The app would have to be decompiled and recompiled into native Android code, or an iPhone emulator would have to be built to run on Android. The best you can probably do is to show interest in cross-compatible games so the big companies know people will actually buy them.