Can I watch TV on my Droid?

millerwf

Reaction score
I spend a fair amount of time in airports. Is there an app that lets you watch TV? I tried going to CNN video but it said I needed a flash player. Is there any work around out there? thanks

OP
M

millerwf

Reaction score
Great - I downloaded it. Now for the next dumb question, a guy on the plane was watching a recently released movie on what looked like an LG Dare. Can droid do that? If yes, how? thanks

southbend44

Reaction score
I have used VuiVision and was very satisfied with it. It links you to live TV for ABC, NBC, CBS, and FOX. I believe there is now a fee for a subscription service.

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
i only tried the "trial" of vuivision, and found the quality to be horrid... is it any better for the paid version?

southbend44

Reaction score
I selected the medium band width I believe....and both picture and audio were very good. I had a 3g connection with no complaints. Coming back from a trip stuck on a damn bus yielded bad results when the 3g signal dropped.....

Mojo

Reaction score
I agree vuivision is okay... the best one I have found is jetflicks. In android market. It is like 12 bucks and after the first it will be by subscription. But the quility is decent. And they have a big title selection.