Can anyone help

OldMiner

Reaction score
Can anyone help???? I want to create an App, using Google Earth or Google Maps. I have the largest database of Gold Mines and Quarries in the State of Oregon more than 10,000 GPS and Mapping Coordinates along with descriptions and much more information about each. Can someone tell me how I use this information to so it would work in Google Earth as most of the information is off road, or a good Topo map would do it. Thank you for your help sowen at inventorspath dotcom

dumdum

Reaction score
OldMiner said:
Can anyone help???? I want to create an App, using Google Earth or Google Maps. I have the largest database of Gold Mines and Quarries in the State of Oregon more than 10,000 GPS and Mapping Coordinates along with descriptions and much more information about each. Can someone tell me how I use this information to so it would work in Google Earth as most of the information is off road, or a good Topo map would do it. Thank you for your help sowen at inventorspath dotcom

You need to convert you gps data into KML. I don't know a converter but Google should help.

OP
O

OldMiner

Reaction score
Thank You

You need to convert you gps data into KML. I don't know a converter but Google should help.

Thank you for the reply, I will look into the KML file. I have never heard of that extension of typw of file but then again I haven't done an APP before.