Camera360 - Battery Rapist?

Dmw017

Reaction score
48e5e2d0-288e-4a58.jpg

Camera360 used 85%, phones been unplugged for 30 mins and its at ~90% apparently. I took like two quick pics with flash, didn't use the app for more than a minute.
Is it supposed to use so much battery?

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

LT*

Reaction score
I have the same issue with that app. I use it sparingly and always force close it in settings once I'm done

OP
Dmw017

Dmw017

Reaction score
Yeah just uninstalled it in a desperate attempt to get what I paid for (extended life from a $50 extended battery). Im hoping this app was the culprit behind my lame battery life. I only DL'd it hoping it would help with the blue tint camera problem, but alas it didn't help in any way lol.
The florescence mode made everything super yellow instead of a subtle blue... i'll take the blue tint, thanks.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

mikei

Reaction score
For me it takes much better pictures than the stock app. In the past it did keep running and waste power (the giveaway was the GPS icon appearing when I was not using a GPS app.) I got in the habit of shooting cam360 dead with the task manager after each use. Lately there was a cam360 version upgrade, and it seems better. In any case terminating it does work.

aggiechase37

Reaction score
You gotta back out of the app all the way using the back button instead of using the home button. You're welcome...