Camera is fuzzy and will not focus

puckalicious

Reaction score
FWIW, the autofocus really sucked on my Bionic until I got on the ICS leak. Running 238 and camera is SO much better now, the focus and capture times are greatly reduced. Have not tried Camera Zoom FX.

GAstorino

Reaction score
I am not sure if using stock Camera but I use Camera Zoom and just great. Just make sure that focus is on Auto and not infinity. Also I notice that when you update Camera Zoom defaults back to Infinity which always seems to never focus. Auto is great though.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Try going into apps and clearing data and force closing the camera app. It may not help, but its worth a shot. :)

PhoebeAnn

Reaction score
Try going into apps and clearing data and force closing the camera app. It may not help, but its worth a shot. :)
Don't know for sure, but I think it might have. So far, not having much luck with Camera Zoom FX either. Auto Focus doesn't seem to want to focus at any distance -- this may be a clue to my problem? Maybe I'll just wait for ICS and start over.

GuiltyBreak

Reaction score
Sounds like hardware issue to me when camera only shoots blurry pics. My Droid2 has same issue stuck in macro mode..had to replace it under warranty.