Camera force closing and sd card errors?

Olivia

Reaction score
What is happening to my droid lately? Today I went outside to take some pictures of my flowers, and my camera kept freezing up and force closing, then when I did take some pictures, they did not save? I did take some a few days ago with no problems.

Also now when I hook my droid up to computer and click to mount my sd card, I get the no sd card detected error on my phone. I click confirm but I can still access it on my computer. I don't know why I keep getting these errors.

Okay I just wanted to say that I removed my sd card and re-set it, and I restarted the phone and now my camera seems to be working fine. I connected my droid to computer and mounted the sd card and keep getting the no sd card detected error again, but I still can access it. Just don't know why I keep getting that error.

OP
Olivia

Olivia

Reaction score
Okay obviously removing and putting the sd card back in did not fix the camera issues I'm having. I just took a lot of pictures and sat down to look at them and not a single picture is in my gallery. What is going on?

ShatteredHalo

Reaction score
Sounds like your SD card may be corrupt? Do you have a SD card reader / adaptor? I had that happen once, and simply reformatted the card on my computer. You can also format it with the phone, under settings > sd card and phone storage. You may be able to salvage your existing photos with a reader first...

Hope this helps...