Camera button wackness

skeye

Reaction score
Ever since I flashed MIUI 11.9.23 my camera button ceased to work. This made flashing out of it in a attempt to fix..... well not too shabby because of Rom Manager. Just today I had to sbf due to a ill move on my part and by some miracle of god I was able to get into the bootloader sans working camera button. Weirdermore, the camera button works on the stock recovery with the .340 sbf. tried to go back into the way of cyanogen but I still can't use the camera button in CMR and now I can't flash a rom using Rom Manager either (I get some lame error in bootstrap about the tmp.recovery file being moved to clockwork folder)

Anyone have a notion, suggested fix, size 13 boot to stomp my phone into oblivion? Thanks a bunch.

jsnustad

Reaction score
I have the same issue, except the camera button doesn't work even in stock recovery with the .340SBF. I am now kind of stuck on stock because so many of these .602 ROMS (MIUI) require you to flash 2 zip files while in bootstrap recovery, which is impossible with a nonworking camera button.

leftspin

Reaction score
I remember having some issues with MIUI and the camera button, it never worked in the ROM itself but I could always still use it in CWR. I would try the SBF again if you're able to get into bootloader. Some ROMs come with a reboot>bootloader option when you hold down the power button

Nemo Aeternamn

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
one thing i've noticed... is the camera button isn't needed to get into bootloader mode... all i have to press it both volume buttons and power... and it works just fine