Caller ID Faker

bfrank3502

Reaction score
Is this app legal, safe and truly free as advertised? I downloaded it and tryed it just for fun and this seems unreal. Figured someone could cause some major damage with this app such as divorces, bomb threats, order pizza to someone else house as a prank, etc... Never seen anything like this ever that I can call some one and put another persons number in to show up in their caller id and change my voice also.. This is blowing my mind...

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Is this app legal, safe and truly free as advertised? I downloaded it and tryed it just for fun and this seems unreal. Figured someone could cause some major damage with this app such as divorces, bomb threats, order pizza to someone else house as a prank, etc... Never seen anything like this ever that I can call some one and put another persons number in to show up in their caller id and change my voice also.. This is blowing my mind...

haven't heard any complaints about it.. if its the one i'm thinking of a friend of mine showed it to me on his g1 about 2 years ago... figure we would've heard something by now