Call Waiting???

papatar

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me how to do a simple thing like answering a second call when it comes in and getting back to the original call when the second is finished. I can't find an answer anywhere. I've had the droid since last November and haven't yet been able to do this. thanks

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can someone please tell me how to do a simple thing like answering a second call when it comes in and getting back to the original call when the second is finished. I can't find an answer anywhere. I've had the droid since last November and haven't yet been able to do this. thanks

When you hear the call come in a little icon pops up on the screen saying "manage call." Press that to accept the new call and press again to go back to original caller.

OP
P

papatar

Reaction score
i guess thats the problem, I have never seen anything saying 'manage call' on my screen

Bigg 27

Reaction score
Yeah, well I have seen that lovely button...but mine doesnt work. Never has but overall it doesnt bother me. If I am talking to my wife there is no one important enough to switch over for anyway:) (so she tells me)

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yeah, well I have seen that lovely button...but mine doesnt work. Never has but overall it doesnt bother me. If I am talking to my wife there is no one important enough to switch over for anyway:) (so she tells me)

what if your girlfriend calls? :icon_ banana:

Skytile

Reaction score
Dang! I wish I could be so popular to have not only one person but TWO people calling me at the same time. If only to know how call waiting works. XD