Call Problems

666ogre666

Reaction score
Ive been having alot of problems with my Droid lately, everytime i pick up the phone no one can hear what im saying and i end up having to call them back everytime, I even tried the program thing where you dial ##program and it didnt help

wktclwn

Reaction score
I've been experiencing this to lately on my Moto Droid. Never had any problems with it on my first Droid, then got a replacement and a few days later it started doing it. Would love to know if anybody knows how to fix this issue.

DavidC

Reaction score
My droid call problems got better after I uninstalled advanced task killer.

Sent from my MID7015A using DroidForums App

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
I never had that kind of an issue but i'm rooted and clear cache and wipe data every now and then and that seems to speed up and stabilize the phone..

DavidC

Reaction score
Clearing Cache

I can understand that clearing the cach may help. Is there a way to do that without rooting? e

I rooted my Android Tablet (Coby 7015) and the benefits were obvious, because I could not otherwise get the Market. However, I am reluctant to root the telephone (1) other than possible this issue, I could see no benefit from "having more control" and (2) I did not want to risk a lengthy phone downtime (due to the need to correct my inevitable errors).

My theory is if it ain't broke, don't fix it.